Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some February Photos

Here's a rare sighting of brotherly sisterly love caught unprompted. Love it!


Before Valentine's Day, we shot some photos to use for a card for the grandparents. It took several to get a good smile out of Ethan. Carrie was so easy to photograph when she was that age, she'd have one bad one out of 100! Ethan, on the other hand, is almost impossible! Here are some of the funny ones!

And the one that made it onto the card!
This was pretty funny...

One night after Ethan had gone to bed, I went back to check on him and this is what I found. He's asleep in the bed under all the blankets and he had a zebra, a starfish, a lobster, an orangutan, a chimp, an ape, a rhinoceros, an alligator, a killer whale, and a slinky lined up to guard his door.

And finally, the kids were playing superheroes one Saturday morning and I was afraid Carrie's headbands were not going to survive the excitement, so we made masks!
Ethan went to bed with his mask still on that night! Good times!

2 comments:

Britt said...

O MY GOODNESS THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS!!! I miss you guyssss

I guess you probably know that by now huh?

Valarie said...

Too cute! I love how my 2 older ones, like your 2, take sweet, smiling pictures like they play well 24/7. The masks are great! And I can truly believe that he slept with it on. That's one awesome boy.