Sunday, July 19, 2009

Carrie's 6th Birthday!

Carrie had a bowling party this year. We celebrated a week early since we'll be leaving for vacation the day after her actual birthday - July 22. We had a great time (this mom highly recommends the bowling alley for an easy, stress free party!) And Carrie has a really great bunch of friends that made the day so fun and special!


Thought I'd show off the invitations I made - turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!

Carrie and Ethan

And the bowling alley presented Carrie with a bowling pin for all her friends to sign. She loved that!

1 comment:

Heather said...

such a cute invitation! I'll have to call you now that I have your # :)

Hope you guys are doing well. Congrats on Carrie making such a huge decision. Prayers with her as she walks with Jesus! I know it was such a special nite for you and Bob! Can't wait to see the pics of the baptism!