Saturday, July 21, 2007

Party Pictures

The butterfly birthday party was a huge success. No tantrums, no spills, no fire ants! The kids each got to pick a bug tatoo. Then they got to decorate a butterfly-shaped sugar cookie with colored icing, M&Ms, and sprinkles. They played outside and pinata was really fun (I highly recommend the pull-string type - no baseball bats required!) And the cake turned out cuter than I expected.

I asked her afterwards if she liked her party and she said, "Mom, I loved it!!!" So I asked her what her favorite part was and she said, "The cake and the pinata, and playing, and decorating the butterflies!" I think she had a great time!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big they've gotten!! Carrie is just beautiful! (you can tell her I said that) and I LOVE HER HAIR!!! So many pretty curls!

I miss you guys soooooooooooo much! I'm all packed for Fuge... well, mostly... :o) Had to borrow Tammy's suitcase... it was much bigger than mine!

I'm glad Carrie's party turned out great! Tell her Miss Kelley from RMT said HAPPY #4!!!!